Our Promise To You
We promise to:
- provide you with sound and impartial advice, setting out risks as well as benefits;
- give you time to reflect before making a final decision;
- use qualified plastic surgeons with a minimum of five years' experience, if surgery is necessary; or
- use non-surgical practitioners who are experienced in the relevant non-surgical procedure and who use up-to-date technology;
- inform your GP of your procedure with your permission, and collate your medical history for your safety;
- provide exemplary after-care and support to assist you in making a speedy and uneventful recovery.
We know it's vital to discuss your goals and expectations carefully with experts before making a decision. We understand that this could be the most important decision you've ever made, and can be life-changing. We're respectful and discreet at all times, and we provide top-quality advice and service in our conveniently located Brighton clinic, for both cosmetic surgery and our extensive range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
Whatever you want, we'll ensure that you're fully prepared and properly informed. We'll answer all your questions and concerns so that you can make an informed decision, and after your treatment you'll receive excellent after-care. You can trust us to be your local, first-choice cosmetic surgery and treatment partner.